Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 12 October 2015


Wayne Rooney is one of only four players to have scored 200 goals for Manchester United


Wayne Rooney is one of only four players to score 200 goals for Manchester United.

Chelsea wants English striker at their club. Rooney has yet to speak publicly on those transfer events.

Rooney said, “Listen, I will concentrate on my football as I have done all summer,”

“I got my head down in the summer, worked hard and I’m concentrating on my football. The fans here have been fantastic with me and the reception I get here is great. Hopefully I can reward them with goals and performances tonight.

“It’s something I’m very proud of, I’m pleased to score 200 goals for a club like Manchester United and hopefully there is more to come."

“I’m delighted to be back playing and scoring and this was a good result. The first game in the Champions League is always important and thankfully we got the victory.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment