Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 20 October 2015


Rahim sterling scored a fantastic hat-trick


Rahim sterling, Manchester city's forward smashed a stunning hat-trick against Bournemouth.
He founded net in 7th, 29th and 45th minute.
City's forward smashed three goals to become the 11th player under 21 to net a hat-trick in the Premier League era.

Pellegrini said: “He is improving and I’m sure he will score more goals than when he played for Liverpool.”
His scored his hat-trick when 1st half was about to end.

Sterling said: “It’s my first and I’m delighted. I get quite a lot of chances and it’s something I’ll keep working on and hopefully get better at.”

For second time city was lined up without Yaya toure,
City confirmed their status as leaders and Sterling could depart smiling broadly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment