Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 1 October 2015


Cristiano Ronaldo Jr


Cristiano Ronaldo junior was born on 17th June 2010. Ronaldo announced on the 3rd of July through social media, that he had become Father. After being knocked out from 2010 world Cup.
Cristiano Ronaldo's son mother is still unknown.

Cristiano Ronaldo released a statement regarding this.
"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy at least on issues as personal as these are."

The news were common among media that Irina Shyk is mother of Ronaldo's son. Even though Russian super model is nor Ronaldo Jr's mom.

Cristiano Ronaldo's son have no idea about who is his mother. Ronaldo often told his son that his mother is dead.
Who is Cristiano Ronaldo's son mother  this is mystery, and remains mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment