Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 12 October 2015


Hazard Acknowledges Being at the Height of His Career


Hazard Acknowledges Being at the Height of His Career

The Belgian playmaker not just found your best game so far this season and has gone from being the best player in the Premier League last a discreet player in this start to the season.

Just a few months have passed since Eden Hazard fall in love with his game to half of Europe. Today, less than half a year later, the Belgian was even relegated to the bench by Mourinho and not just show the virtues which established him as one of the best players in the continent. "It's the first time that happens to me (stay on the bench), but I'm in the worst shape of my life, so I am aware that I deserve," he told Belgian and British media.
The playmaker picture 'blue' not just discovered what caused the slump in form with which he and his club have started this season. "I really did not find explanation. All I know is that I will have to work hard to recover. At Chelsea we have to worry both collectively and individually," he said.
Like the rest of his companions, Hazard took the interview to show their support for Jose Mourinho - ". I'm not too worried about him Mourinho is the best coach in the world when you have to handle the pressure," analizó-, and downplayed his substitution against Porto, explaining that needs to improve to regain ownership.
"I'm aware that I'm not well and I was in the bank. When a player plays well merce hold but this is not my case. I think that Mourinho wanted to send a message that I react. I do not read everything you write, but he will explain everything, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment