Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 14 October 2015


Cristiano Ronaldo wins golden shoe award


Cristiano Ronaldo is real Madrid's all time top scorer.
Portuguese has won golden shoe for record 4th time as he was Europe's top scorer with 48 goals in Laliga.

"I never planned on winning four times," Ronaldo said at a presentation ceremony in Madrid attended by his mother and son.

"Maybe one or two yes but never four. I always want more. I know I am the only one to have four but I want more.

"That implies winning trophies with the world's greatest club. This year will be no different and we want to win La Liga, the Cup and the Champions League. I hope we see each other again next year."

The Portugal captain and FIFA Ballon d'Or holder netted 61 times in all competitions in 2014-15.

0 comments:

Post a Comment