Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday 8 October 2015


Benzema says why he is subbed in every match


Benzema is fed up of being substituted by his Boss Rafa Benitez.

The Frenchman had opened the scoring for Madrid in a 1-1 draw against rivals Atletico Madrid on Sunday but, for the fifth time in six La Liga starts this season, he was taken off before full-time.

His form is great this season. Looking confident and scoring goals.
"Substitutions are what the coach decides, I'm just there to help my team-mates," Benzema told AS.

"It's true I'm fed up of being taken off. I'm calm and will continue to work so I'm not always subtituted. He took me off to get a result, for defensive reasons.

"It's true that the electronic board always shows the No.9. Ask Benitez why that is."

0 comments:

Post a Comment