Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 9 October 2015


Aguero is better than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo


Manchester city's keeper Joe Hart said that Sergio Aguero is better than Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez and wayne Rooney.
As argentine scored 5 thrilling goals in 20 minutes.

“I could be the worst keeper in the world in one game’s time,” he said.

“Just from working with him on a daily basis and from what I’ve seen this season, probably Agüero,” Hart said. “He just knows how to score.

“In training he particularly excites you most days. A long clearance could turn into a goal because he’s got that ability to take it round five people and score. Sergio is a very natural player.” And what of Messi? “I’m backing Sergio because he’s my player. But Messi is a phenomenal player. He’s definitely one of the best players I’ve ever played against.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment