Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 6 November 2015


Madrid sold me to cover their funds says Di maria


Angel di Maria claims he was sold by Real Madrid last year to sign kroos and james.

He was sold to Manchester United for a British-record 59.7 million pounds ($92 million) in August 2014, but the Argentina international never settled there and was eventually sold to French champion PSG in a deal worth 44.3 million pounds ($68 million) this past summer.
The 27-year-old returned to the Santiago Bernabeu for the first time since leaving Madrid on Tuesday in champions league clash between Real Madrid and Paris St Germain.

Di Maria told,
"I didn't go for the money. I wanted to renew my contract but they didn't want that. They had to cover the cost of their big summer signings," Di Maria said. "An offer came in of 75 million euros and they transferred me to Manchester. They didn't even let me go out the front door, if I went out the back door it was because of them, not me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment