Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 6 November 2015


Discover what Cristiano Ronaldo did with his first Salary at Manchester United



Cristiano Ronaldo fought hard to reach the top of football. And when he did, the player wanted to thank the support of their family by giving them their first paycheck. CR7 an authentic detail.

Cristiano Ronaldo Said
"The first thing I did with my salary was helping my mother. I told her to stop working because he had suffered a lot. I also helped my brothers. They have always helped me when I needed,"
Despite being a player dismissed as arrogant at times, it is certain that the player has a big heart. His family is his life and did not hesitate to give his first salary to the closest.
Since then, Cristiano Ronaldo had improved in professional, but one thing that does not change ... the Portuguese, whenever possible, appears in events and parties with friends and family, their pillars in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment