Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 23 September 2015


Lawandowski or superman?


Lewandowski  scored five thrilling  goals in just nine minutes for Bayern Munich against Wolfsburg on Tuesday's match
He scored three goals in four minutes.

From the 51st to the 55th before quickly adding two more, including a spectacular volley, to become the first Bundesliga player to score five times in nine minutes.
"This was just crazy," Lewandowski told reporters having instantly turned the game around after the Bavarians trailed 1-0 at half-time. "Five goals, that's just unbelievable.

"I am very, very satisfied. This was a great evening for me."

"We were behind at the end of the first half and I wanted to step on the gas because we needed two goals," said the Poland captain, who in 2013 scored four goals for Borussia Dortmund against Real Madrid in the Champions League.

After the match talking with reporters

"I look up at the board after the third or fourth goal and I was surprised there was still so much time left to play. The coach did not have to tell me anything. I knew what had to be done."

Bayern coach said
"This is something I have never experienced before,"
"Five goals in nine minutes. Robert has been a great player in Germany and the world for some time now."

Robert is looking in great form
Bayern fans hoping that he will show his greatness in upcoming matches,

0 comments:

Post a Comment