Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 23 September 2015


Cristiano Ronaldo champions league all time top scorer


Cristiano Ronaldo well known by the name " goal scoring machine"

He became champions league all time top scorer with 80 goals. after stunning hatrick against shakhtar.

After the match his words was
"I worked hard as always. I feel proud and happy with this period of form, but that is not my objective. My objective is at the end of the season, winning titles for the team, such as the Champions League or La Liga. The team have helped me a lot, my teammates have always placed trust in me".

Ronaldo has scored 65 goals for Real Madrid and 15 for Manchester United in the Champions League, and has taken 116 games.

This battle is not yet over Leo messi of barcelona with 77 goals is behind him.
let's see how far this battle goes
messi will play his next UCL match on 29 September against Bayer Leverkusen ,,

For football fans its always exciting to watch their rivalry,

0 comments:

Post a Comment